Thank You whoever you were!

whoever posted about the G60 shortblock in texas, thanks! After
reading it I realized the guy lived 5min from me so I went and got
it. Double bonus I personally know it came out of a running, good
Corrado. (my friend bought the head )

I got the shortblock, distributor, clutch, oil cooler and p/s pump!
now I don't know what the hellto do with it..turbo? hrmmm
will only a G60 head fit on this block or will a JH work?

Ryan