No Subject

Howdy all,

I hope everybody got what they wanted as far as parts and tools for
Christmas this year! I know I got a much needed 14v drill so that should
prove useful.

I have two questions...
1) I just recently pulled a vdo oil temp gauge from a yard but it didn't
have any sending unit attached. How do I wire it in?  Are the sending
units readily available? Does anybody have one to sell?

2.) My hood doesn't open anymore... The handle is stripped (where the
cable locks in) The cable is bent, and no matter how I adjust it up
front, either one of the two pins wont release or won't lock.  Does
anybody know where i can find the whole unit, cable and release handle?

TIA for your time, have a great new year and no accidents!

Jared Erlandson
87 8v