Re: German motoring phrases(My addition)

Hey

> This was forwarded to me by a friend.  Thought everyone here would
enjoy it, so here it is......work is slooooooowwwww during the holidays.

> > GERMAN MOTORING PHRASES:
> >
> > 1. Die BlinkenLeiten Tickentocken = Indicators
> >
> > 2.  Pullknob und KnuckleChoppen = Hood
> >
> > 3.  Der Spitzenpoppenbangentuben = Exhaust
> >
> > 4.  Das Kulink mit Schlippenundshaken = Clutch
> >
> > 5.  Der Phlatt mit Bloody fukken = Puncture
> >
> > 6.  Der Twatten mit Elplatz = Learner driver
> >
> > 7.  Das Bagsaroomfurshagginkin = Estate car
> >
> > 8.  Der Flippenflappenschitspreader =  Windscreen wipers
> >
> > 9.  Der Klunkenklinkenfrauleinstrappen = Seat belt
> >
> > 10. Das Buch fur Aresewipen = Highway map guide
> >
> > 11. Die Dippenuntdazzel Eiblinden = Headlights
> >
> > 12. Der Pedalpuschinpilloken = Cyclist
> >
> > 13. Der Fukkengratentrucken = Truck
> >
> > 14. Der Bananwaltzen = Skid
> >
> > 15. Dast Fukkennearenschitzenselfen = Near accident

    16. Zusatz Blinkleuchten = Side Reapeaters
(That's about all the German I know. Straight off the
box of the reapeaters.)

Happy New Year!
==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v
In search for a Rabbit GTI
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/scirocco2.htm
  -The nicest looking Scirocco in a 12 Kilmoter radius.-
(Actually, the only Scirocco within a 12 Kilometer radius!!)