Me is not a happy boy

Hi everyone,

There's good news and bad news.  The good news is I went to pick up
my brand-spanky-new Crane cam tonight.  I can just smell the extra
horsepower seeping out of the box.  :-)

The bad news is I was front-ended by a kid on my way to pick it up.
:-(  He slid into me at an intersection when he hit a patch of ice.
I was stopped, thankfully, and he wasn't going that fast, so the
damage was pretty minor.  His Mustang (which should have fallen apart
completely) has a nice Scirocco-size crack in the front bumper.  I
have a smashed driver's side turn signal lense and a Mustang-size
crack in my front bumper skin.  No damage to the sheet-metal
bodywork, thank god.

So, when I put my cam in, I will get the added fun of changing my
front bumper and turn signal lense.  Aren't I just a happy camper?

Cheers,
-- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver

Web Site:  http://www.continuum.org/helms

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, you
can better serve your country by living somewhere else."  - Dr.
Stompin' Tom Connors