Mk1 and misc parts for sale!

I thought that you guys might find this interesting...

especially you Mk1 owners...the guy has the Hella Rear Reflector for
sale...the one that goes between the tail lights and lights up, has
Scirocco written on it...a la a Porshe 944

Don't e-mail me...the guys phone number it as the bottom

Dec 12, 1998 - 16:51 - From: John Boone

Parts 4 Sale: 1981 Scirocco "S" used parts For Sale $28 ea. Lower stress
bar, paint pealing left remote mirror right remote mirror left taillamp
right
taillamp rear bumper wiper assembly w/o arm metal sunroof panel grille w/o
badge black/red side molding set black/red r/s door molding (new)
Kamei hood scoop (new in box) $275 83 GTI "4K" transmission w/ 6 pin
reverse switch, 90K $299 Shipped UPS $50 "Scirocco" taillamp filler $25
right front turnsignal lense $20 Factory sunroof bag $75 16V rear leather
seat, non split version will fit Scirocco 1 $50 Windshield, 1yr old,
perfect
$75 Rust free rear deck lid $100 right door, rust free, no int. panel,
mold. or mirror. $25 Left side outside handle w/o lock cyl. Scirocco 1
toys $100
1/24 scale model 76 Scirocco in box 1/24 die cast model 76 Scirocco, gold
in color, made in Spain, doors and hood open 1/43 scale die cast
Scirocco model, light green 1/64 Scirocco 1, stripe kit, silver w/ red and
black. Dealer brochures 1981 and 1979 Scirocco 1 1979 Austalian brochure,
includes 3 versions Scirocco 1 mixed drink glass w/ detailed drawing 5
Road & Track issues from 70's and 81 containing 5 ads, 3 articles and
color
drawing of factory turbo. UPS Money orders only, No COD's
Location: Manchester, NH
URL to view pics: http://
If interested please contact me: or call 603-645-5953