Re: Andre's speedo, WAS Grounding Cold Start valve

> the mileage is changeable on the speedo's if thats what you mean. You have
> to press out the shaft and you should do that anyways to score the shaft
> where the 2 end gears are. dont mess with the glue just use some needle
> nose and scrape it up a bit.

    I am guessing the 85MPH and 100MPH have the same gears, only because
they have the same stock diameter rolling radius.  175/70/13  So, if they
have the same rolling radius I am guessing that regardless of the 85MPH
or 100MPH dial, they still record the same amount of miles?  Make sense?
Anyone disagree?

 Andre'
 Neon Green odometerless 79  =)