Re: Cat Back Exhausts???

>I'm leaning towards the Autotech Aluminized or the TT aluminized w/ TT
=
>muffler   because of cost.  What do you folks thinks.
>
>Rich
>87 2L 16V

Some people think that the aluminized systems rust too quick.
I don't.
I had the techtonics on my mk1 GTI for 2 years when rust had just
started to show up on it. The muffler, on the other hand, was rusty.
The cool thing is, that muffler is like $20 at pepboys!

I was SO impressed, I bought the company.

(not really... but I did buy a system for my mk1 GLI to be installed
soon.)

http://www.germanautoparts.com/
I ordered mine from Mark and his price delivered to my door was better
than Vapid Parts (or is that Rabid parts? Rapid Farts? Ow, that's
smarts?) over-the-counter-you-pick-it-up price.  It was drop shipped
from techtonics, and ran me around $180 total.

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen