Re: Performance Mods

>On Sun, 27 Dec 1998 13:19:27 skerocdriver@juno.com (Shawn C Meze) wrote

>For daily use, is get the VW Motorsport mounts. They're a little stiffer
>than the stock mounts, but still are smooth and comfy enough to be driven
>daily. I like how it keeps the motor from moving around on heavy
>acceleration or deceleration.

Shawn,

  Would you suggest these for a 16v engine?  And where do you get them, are
they a Potterman/Mark@AAB thing or do you have to go specialty to get 'em?

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |