Re: the Sacramento meet on the 1st

>On Sun, 27 Dec 1998 18:03:46 EST VWN8@aol.com writes:
>
>>I would like to volenteer my place in Davis.
>

>I say we meet at Nates house! Im sure he's got some food and you just
>know he's got beer. :)
>
>Address?
>Directions?
>

>              Shawn Meze

DAVIS????  Arrggggg....... an hour drive with a hangover aarrrghhhhhhhhh

My hall pass for the 1st has a three hour limit and Nates is an hour from
here.
Steve
Keith
Dave
Alex

What's the general consensus of the Sac crowd?

Did someone say Nate's buying the beer and supplying the COEDs    starting
ta sound better!!!!!!

Brian