FS: 2.0 16v block

Hi all
I was visiting a friend who races cars over the holiday.
He was selling a 2.0 16v block.  It came from a passat
has 130k on it.  He sold the head off of it already.
he wants $300 for it.  I would buy it but mine is already apart.
let me know if you are interested.  He isn't on line yet.  It is
better if you are in the NE area I have no idea how to ship this.

Tony