Re: Favorite Mag Subscriptions ?

If you want anything other than a neuspeed A3 or good adds, then the only
place to look is to the british mags.  How can you complain about a mag
that is devoted to VWs and the occasional Audi?  Well, the price sucks, but
most issues are worth it for me.

Performance VW and The Golf are my favorites, Golf Extreme is ok too, but i
don't like the layout as much.

  My $ worth

Owen
87 16v