Re: Antenna wire

The antannae wire, to my knowledge and trials, cannot be fixed properly.  It has a
microscopicly thin coax that wont cooperate.  the antannae runs from the head liner
in the rear( which is tough to get off the first time-look before you tug or what
not. there is a small wire that runs across the roof parallel with the back of the
car, and there are essentially hooks that catch this wire on the roof line of the
car. ) the wire proceeds to the passenger side, through a hole in the rear pillar,
down the rear pillar, under the passenger rear side wing(by the speaker), down the
side across to the drivers side,up the drivers front kick panel, and to the radio.