You have a virtual greeting card waiting for you!

Hi Mailing List,

Lindsay Campbell stopped by my site, Webmania Designs, and created a Virtual Card just for you!

You may pick it up from our card pick-up window located at:

 http://webmaniadesigns.com/pickup.html

 Your card number is: 2218162226073
 (enter this number in the space provided at the card pick-up window)

Alternatively you can pick it up by clicking on the link below (For AOL mail, use directions below):

http://www.webmaniadesigns.com/cgi-bin/webmania/magiccard.cgi?2218162226073

****AOL Mail Users****

If you are using AOL mail, <a href="http://www.webmaniadesigns.com/cgi-bin/webmania/magiccard.cgi?2218162226073
">just click here</a> to pick-up your card.

If you are having problems retrieving your card, please go to http://webmaniadesigns.com/help.html and read the help section. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please fill out the form provided on that page. Thank you

If you are having problems going to my help page, please send an e-mail to cardmaster@webmaniadesigns.com be sure and include the URL to your card and any error message you are receiving as well as the type of Web browser (and the version if possible) you are using, i.e. Netscape, Internet Explorer, AOL, etc. Thank you.

The card will remain on the server for about 7 days.