Re: Anyone know this car in Virginia

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 06:21:52 PST "Rob Bisch" <robbisch@hotmail.com>
writes:
>I often see a red 16v scirocco on my way to work on the 495 beltway or
>I270 in Maryland.  Obviously looks like an enthusiast because the car
>has euro lights and appears to have been lowered.

Its not me but in a related note, ive noticed over the last several weeks
while on my way home on I-8 (westbound) I see a eastbound yellow Corrado
almost everyday within the same 2 mile stretch of road. Seems like right
when I would think to myself, "yup, this is about where I see him"...
there he is! He's never looking at me, just looking straight ahead. What
strikes me as odd is sometimes I leave work up to an hour early and I
will still see him. I rarely leave at the same time of day yet, there he
is. Im sure now that ive spoken about it, i'll never see him again.
Just wanted to share.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and