Re: Frosty the sunroof

I was about to complain about the same thing.   Unfortunatly, after screwing up my sunroof
once, before, I haven't had the nerve to mess with it again.   Mine used to just make
noise when the vent part was up, but now rattles just above my head.   Loudly.   I looked
in two shop manuals including the Bently, and haven't found much good guidance.