From: "Cox, Wiley" <Wiley.Cox@glenayre.com>
To: "'Victor Farren'" <vfarren@smtp.cdie.org>,"Cox,
Wiley",<Wiley.Cox@glenayre.com>, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Heating system light?  My $0.02
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:41:15 -0500

	From what I'm hearing, there seems to be two types; one with a
removable bulb (mine) and ones without (the rest of you who aren't like
me).  I was surprised to hear you all complaining so much when I went to
the parts yard, found a Scirocco with a heating control system left
intact, and popped the bulb out. :)

-WileyC

P.S.: Ooh, forgot.  Anyone want a locking gas cap with key?  $5 plus
shipping!

1984 Red 8v