Varied questions, answer some or all!

Hey folks,

( Welcome to my new, "real", email address, I'm ditching AOL. )

 I have a bunch of things I've been ruminating on, answer any, all, or add
some of your own- feel free to branch something interesting off on it's own
thread.

1. 3rd brake light retrofits. Any practical examples? I've been thinking of
setting up a diffused line of LEDs, sim. to the luxury cars have.

1b. Escalating Brake Lights. I've been thinking of adding a second brake
light switch to the pedal. This would light up additional lights when the
pedal is pushed down past 1/2 pedal travel. thats at least the general idea.

2. Anti-Stone protectors for your new and fancy lights. Seen some stick-on
plastic 'thingies' that woul seem to help ward off chips from rocks and
debris.

3. Why doesn't anyone make a stainless ( min. cat-back ) exhaust for my
Sirocco Mk1 and which ones made for later models can be retofitted to my
chassis?

4. I'm in need of windows rubber, front windshield is being replaced soon
and the rest is cracking a bit, might as well replace the whole thing.
Where are we going to get Mk1 rubber, and for doors now that I think about
it. Pls be specific.

5. Bought a timing light over the weekend, got one with a variable
sensativity control. I thought it was a variable advance, strobe control. I
don't see why I would need to vary the sensativity and will prob. swap it
for the standard, non-crome model. Any reason I should keep it?

6. Did anybody else notice that Shawn Meze played quarterback for his local
San Diego Chargers Football team?

7. General comment: Just got the car back from New Dimensions today. The
Turbo-miester's boys dialed in my fuel distributer and reset my
Frankenwagen's timing. ( Shame on me for mixing not quite the best parts
together. Just gotta pass smog test to reregister. ) Them there mechanics
know their stuff. Man! This baby hauls a**! Now I need new braking
components and such.

7.a Anyone having upgraded to larger brake rotors have any problems with
needing to use 13" wheels which don't fit anymore?

Thx,
TBerk
Changed the coolant tonight in temps ranging high 20's to low 30s. Hmmm.