From: "Ian" <e@sbbs.se>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Subject: Coolant recovery tank
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 10:13:26 -0500

Do the coolant recovery tank screw on caps go bad? I ask because I
accidentally left mine off one time, drove around before realizing I'd
done
it, obviously couldn't find it then. Replaced it with one from the
stealership, that was about 2 years ago and now I think it's leaking,
there
is always coolant around the top of the tank and I do loose coolant
gradually, but don't see anything around any of the hoses. I recently
replaced most of them, and know where my 'troublespots' are.

TIA (again)
ian
ICQ# 1941132