Re: cold start problems

In a message dated 12/20/98 6:43:44 PM, vwpride@mixi.net writes:

>While it's running like crap, pull your plug wires one at a time, and you
>might
>find an offending injector that doesn't like running on cold pressure.
>
>jim

I pulled the injectors with the engine off and the fuel pump on. I put the end
of each injector into a pint glass (for lack of a more apropriate container)
and liftedthe sensor plate just over the air filter. The spray patterns I saw
were not perfect but were definetly acceptable. The question is, is this an
acurate way to see what the injectors are doing durring a cold start? BTW:
thanks for your input.

Nate