RE: daily driver?

i bought mine in late 92 and it's been my only car since...  driven her
on many weekend trips, and back and forth from charlotte NC and west
palm beach FL many times.  she's been my daily driver since, i have at
least 160 to 170k miles (no odometer....) on her and i plan on doubling
that....

chris
86 16V scirocco