Re: 2 Alternators

Er, you don't wan't to run two alternators. Just throw on an uprated unit. Are
they rewinds? Um, I think these are available. However, I did ask Potterman once
about a 150A OEM unit from an Alpha Romeo, I think. Check with'm. This should be
much easier to do than to rig something nutty.

Btw, why do you need this much light? For rallying, I run only about 500W and I've
got a standard Bosch 90A alternator.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut