cold start problems

I've been having cold start problems for almost a year now but they have
gotten a lot worse recently. What happens is this the car fires right up and
runs good for about 10-15 seconds (I assume this is when the 5th injector
stops fireing), the motor then begins to shake violently (as if running on 2
or 3 cyl) and it wont rev cleanly. This goes on until the car warms up a
little and then everthing goes back to normal. As I said my 5th injector seems
to work fine. And all my une up items and timing are in order. I have tried a
few used warm up regulators with no change. I now need help and sugestions
bad! HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!

Nate