Re: Test Drive 5

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 15:41:05 -0800 Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
writes:

>"Rally Championship" also has a Golf 3 rally car, and is a kick-ass
>game..
>
>--
>Kevin Collins

Yah, but its not as much fun as this 2.0L 16V we thrashed around the
streets (very WET streets too I might add..) of Orange CA last night.

Those shifter bushings made all the difference in the world. Mike did the
rear axle beam remodel (I told you it was too fast for that corner dude!)
for you but at least we had spare parts, right?

Luckily we had acomplete spare axle beam and we hope you don't mind the
drum brakes, we couldn't get the calipers off the now mangles axle.

We kinda put a little hole in the oil pan (I told you, the streets were
very wet, damn curb!) and unknowingly, well, we had to do an engine swap
too. I hope you don't mind the Fry guys old 1.7L til we can get the 2.0L
fixed. Doug was driving at the time the hole happened....

I dont know exactly what happened to your euro lights, but I gave you my
old US spec lights so you could drive it at night. Merry Xmas!

Did Mike call you and tell you that you could pick up the car yet, its
done? Took us all night to get it back to running condition. It will
still need an alignment tho....

Anyhoo, THAT, was more fun than any silly game!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and