Re: Test Drive 5

I enjoyed the replay feature, myself. Too cool watching that beast flying
through the air. I even managed to place 1st!! I usually don't do well on
racing games. My roommate didn't like it because it "wasn't fast enough."
He doesn't understand the VW thing at all. I've been trying to get him to
buy one, but no dice. Actually, I'm trying to convince ALL my friends they
need a VW. I'll get one of 'em to buy one eventually.

zach
86 8v
84 8v
85 GTI

----------
> From: Night Shadow <soltwede@ucsub.Colorado.EDU>
> To: Zach Vrooman <zach@discover-net.net>
> Cc: scirocco mail list <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: Test Drive 5
> Date: Sunday, December 20, 1998 3:35 PM
>

> Yeah...I noticed it also, a VR6 GTi supercharged....it was pretty cool to
> run into a VW on a race driving game...it was one of the "special" cars
> that you can get with a cheat code...called "Chris' Beast"....musta been
> one of the designers....
>
> Eric
>

> On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Zach Vrooman wrote:
>

> > Guess what this game has? A MK3 Golf!!! Woohoo! Too bad the makers of
Gran