I did it right it seems

Shawn- I did not expect my $700 car to be without problems, but I have bought
cars for less that needed alot less- I paid $400 for a skyhawk, put a fender
on it and auto-x it for a year, the A/C was cold, it got 33 MPG and I got 3
firsts with it. the only thing I had go out was the alternator.

but I love my rocco. I do not know why, but I intend to keep it for quite a
while.

I drove it today, thankfully- thanks to all that helped me with the running
probs- apparently I had let the intermediate shaft move while changing the
timing belt and adjusting the timing brought her right back on line. I think
that the CV joint will stop clicking after the new grease has a chance to warm
up and circulate a bit.

but the car is laid up again- no real fault of it's own this time- did not
have the right thread nut for the tokicos I tried to put on the rear. oh well,
another few days will not matter. I want to drive it! I want to drive it! all
of the shocks I have taken off of the car have collpased !!!! with no oil
inside them- the car is transformed. I am getting to be happy.

Ken
ES 4 85 Wolfie 8V
FS 4 93 LX 5.0