Re: Scirocarzenergger!

In a message dated 12/20/98 10:30:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
vwpride@mixi.net writes:

<< BTW, I know the guy who provided all the stunts and vehicles for T2 and
other
 movies like Thelma and Louise, Mike Ryan.  He owns Picture Vehicles, Inc. and
 has a registry for all cars sourced for the movies he works in. >>

Ok Jim.... then its your job to convince him to NOT wreck/smash/burn any more
VW's in any of his movies.  I hate it when that happens.  The other day I was
watching some steve mcQueen movie or something and a beautiful 23 window bus
was the recipient of an overhead landing by some huge boat of a GM car.  I
hate it when that happens.
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87