Re: All this "maintenance" bull

I got my 86 16v rocco free.  It had a blown timming belt and wasted valves
though, I  changed the head my self for $350 had it rebuilt.  That was 4 years
ago. Since then all I have needed was a new battery, $60.00 and a fuel pump
relay, $3.00 from the junkyard. It has gotten me through college so far
without any car payments or major repairs (knock knock on my skull).  Oh I
forgot, a new rear wheel bearing for $20.00.