Re: [Wheels] Rubbing with 195/50-15s?

Jason wrote:

> I am planning to upgrade to 15s sometime in the spring, and I was
> wondering if any of you experience any rubbing with 195/50-15s on your
> cars.  My car is dropped about an inch by H&R Springs.
> And, I am sorry to bring it up again... what's a good offset for 15s,

I have 15" Corrado (BBS mesh) rims and 195/50's and do get some rubbing..
..or at least did.  Potter is finishing my car this weekend, and when I
get it back it may rub no longer (hopefully).. it had some REALLY trashed
Bilsteins on it - HD's, not Sports as it should have had with the H&R
springs - so it may be fine now.  Even as it was rubbing was not happening
very often.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA