Re: [Wheels] Rubbing with 195/50-15s?

There's almost no way you'll get rubbing with this size.. it's very
close to stock... almost exactly stock diameter. The extra width should
be fine. I have 195/50-15's on the front of my Rabbit, absoloutely no
rubbing under any conditions, ever. It's lowered about 1.5" and has
Bilsteins.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '86 Scirocco (for sale)