Re: Two questions in one night...

vacuum for the heater controls comes from the vacuum reservoir.  it
should be located in the drivers front fender ( towards the front of the
car ) or its the plastic bubbly looking thing strapped under the hood.
It is fed from the intake and there should be a check valve in the line
somewhere so the vacuum doesnt leak out...