Re: Stephen Stalcup's alternator problems

Also, perhaps Stephen is in a geographical location that gets actual
winter( you know, SNOW) and doesn't find crawling around in the snow a
whole hell of a lot fun. I know I don't. That's why my GTI is in the shop
having the shifter redone. 4+ inches of snow ain't much fun to crawl around
in, for those who haven't tried it.

zach (4 in of snow in WI)
86 8v
84 8v
85 GTI

> From: Victor Farren <vfarren@smtp.cdie.org>
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Stephen Stalcup's alternator problems
> Date: Friday, December 18, 1998 4:24 PM
>
> I don't understand why some list members are jumping on Stephen's
situation.  Maybe if people offered some constructive advice instead of
saying stuff like "but then again, i know there are