my roc's in the shop

Last week my scirocco's belts started to squel. I thought my alternator
belt was loose and when I opened it up, my alternator had snapped. the
place where it pivots had snapped and it was basically hanging there. I
took it into a local shop and they are replacing the alternator (290+ its
the 90amp one.) I also am having them replace the passenger side motor
mount. along with checking the cv joints (they been making noise/boot is
ripped) Along with having the timing belt replaced.

	The mechanic is the only vw mechanic in town so i gave him till
the middle of january to fix it. Needless to say It is hard to drive
another car around town. I've been driving my gf's dodge dakota 4x4. man
that thing can't drive to save its life. it's like captaining a barge....
I miss my car so much.

thanks for letting me vent...
Steve Stalcup

VW Scirocco '88 16v