Thanks all!

Thanks all for reliving my worries....I'll check out my oil quality next
time I change it...and the exhaust should be fixed on Sat!

Oh...update on my suspension problems after the Koni install, turns out
that on the externally threaded strut housings, you have to cut the little
knob off the bottom of the Koni inserts....man I wish I had had the
instructions! Thanks goes out to Potterman for helping me figure out what
the hell was wrong!

Eric