RE: Engine oil pre-luber...

I found the answer: Canton-Mecca makes it.  The product was called a
"Pre-Luber" but apparently now there's only the "Accusump" which is like the
Pre-Luber but without the electrically operated valve.  It's designed to
maintain oil pressure after engine shut-down for turbo systems.

All of this begs the question... is it worth the money and hassle?  *shrug*
I haven't read anything with facts to sway me in one direction or the other,
but I do like the idea of pressurizing the oil system before cranking.
Maybe the "feel good" factor is enough to justify the price.  *wink*  :)

-Bradley
http://effervescent.com/vw/