Engine oil pre-luber...

I remember seeing a pre-luber system (for use with watercooled VWs) in a
performance parts catalog a few years ago, but I can't recall who makes it
or what catalog I was looking at.  Basically, it stores a about quart of oil
in a special reservoir using normal engine oil pressure.  (The reservoir
probably has some kind of diaphragm in it, similar to the Bosch CIS "fuel
accumulator", to keep the oil stored under pressure.)  Before cranking the
engine, a solenoid opens the valve and the oil system is pressurized.

Any ideas who makes this and where I can get one?

Thanks in advance.

-Bradley
http://effervescent.com/vw/

P.S.  Still taking orders for Quaife differentials.  See
http://effervescent.com/vw/quaife.html for details.