Re: [non-rocco] GLI 2.0 bucking

> I know a bunch of us discussed this not long ago.  I remember someone had
>said that most likely there was a crack in the intake boot.  I don't think
>that this is it because it doesn't do it when accelerating.  Any thoughts?

Try it in reverse with the parking brake up and see what happens.  I had a
cracked boot on my wife's GLI and this trick proved it.  It had similar
problems...along with motor mount problems that made it worse.

Mark Langford,  Huntsville, Alabama
mailto:langford@hiwaay.net
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford