95 GTI Gearbox installed two questions . .

OK I got the 95 GTI tranny in No prblem . . . and my new Centerforce dual
friction clutch in . .  man does it grab early and hard and its not even
broken in yet. . . More in it later. . .No onequestion about the speedo cable
for anyone who has done this swap . . .I took it for a ride and man the tranny
is super smothe and quick and much lighter then the 16v. .  I don't know why
but my old 16v tranny empty was heavier then the new one full . . wierd . .

any way I need to figure out what I can do for a speedo cable. . .
Now this tranny came out of a car with a electric speed sender. .
First Question
Can I use a Rocco cable. .  cause mine didn't catch so I think I need to use a
new one or one outa a GTI that used a cable. .
Second Question. .
Can I just use the eletric sender and the electricly run speedo from a GTI . .
?
Anyone Know if it fits. . ?
Or if it needs to go through the CPU to work . . or is it a seperate system
running on its on . . I think its the later of the two which would make life
easier for me. . .
Well any help would be wonderful . .
Thank you . .
~Danny~
88 16V Tornado Red
OK so it was 2 real question with some sub questions. .