SV: rocco withdrawal, nightmares

Yes, go to sleep dreaming of the car is nice but once in a while
I get a terrible nightmare. I wake up at the same episod in the
dream every time, during night someone has stolen/loaned my car
and made a funny car dragster of it, with a big chevy, no hood
and huge wide slicks in the back and frontrunners. To get the
slicks in place they had to remove most of the fenderflares
becasue these wheels aer like 22". When I have this dream I wake
up totally soaked in sweat and very nervous as I aproach my car.
When I see it is like I left it I start to breath again and when
I started it and nows everything is the same I get very tired.

I will call my head shrink for some more time I think

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker