Re: Mostly non-Roc (Passat)

>The time has come to buy a bigger car...with the family expanding and
all.
> I convinced the wife to let me finish the Roc and now I will need a
new
>ride while it's in pieces.
>
>My thoughts have turned to VW Passats..gotta be a VR6
>
>Does anyone on the list have experience with these
>
>Brian Honnold
>'78 Rocco Ragtop

Brian-
I gotta say go with the Wagon. Its one of the coolest cars around. When
my GF's Foxwagen gives up the ghost and gets all chopped up into a
pickup, I wanna get her the VR6 passat wagon.
It's the ultimate grocery getter!  I think Eurosport from Florida had a
black one with black tinted windows and 17"momo arrows- powdercoated
black, with all smoked lights... it looked like something from the road
warrior... (wait, memory is telling me that car might have been a
16v...)
When I worked at the dealership, I never noticed any Passat-only
problems... just the normal VR6 stuff applies... other than the fact
that I like the way the wagon looks- I'm a dumbass!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen