Re: how can i make my teardrops shine.... (fwd)

this is from Ryan...

ive seen one club H20 member take those 7-spoke 13" alloys and sand
them down, then with very fine sandpaper get a beautiful shine, then
hti it with clearcoat, the rims looked great. Teardrops would
probably be a pain because of allthe holes but they can certainly be
sanded down and clearcoated with the same results. I tried a synth.
brush to one of my center caps and that was not pretty. Don't use a
pneumatic sander either as it will sand away too much metal. Any
bodyshop should be able to sand them down and even repaint or clear
coat them for $50 a rim.

if you polish them enough with fine sandpaper you can get them to
shine almost like chrome.(but they dont have that chromie look)

 Ryan