air box

Hey I was just reading all the airbox questions. Are we being to tweaky?
It seems that the engineers put many moons into their cars. They
certainly know much more than I. I understand that they didn't build it
for high performance use, but do you realy get much out of messing
around with the stock design? Im not trying to be a smart ass (wich is
very hard for me) just wondering
thanks,
ps-my car runs now thanks to every one that offered advice, it was the
timing.

c-ya,
dave

'82 Scirocco