Re: blown strut?

>OR if you push down on the fender and it doesn't move hardly at all, then
>you have a FROZEN strut which is even worse (imo) than a "blown" strut.  I
>drove around for almost a year on a frozen strut.  Talk about stiff
>suspension :)

I could see a problem there   :) of course, with my luck I'd have one
frozen, and one so loose it would.....nevermind.........

well, I'm going to grab a couple of cheap strut carts tonight on the way
home from work (I know, buy good ones, but they will have to wait, cheap
ones will last me a month at least).......anyone willing to give me a
run-down on changing them?  shouldn't be too hard (yeah, right).....

TIA

-bret