Re: All That Hot Air

Marco wrote:

>Can anybody give me one Viable reason why l should leave the warm air hsoe
>attached to the airbox?

You're car run better upon startup when it's cold outside if you keep the
hose.

>And is absolutely imparitive to replace the head bolts with new after they
>have been removed?

I never do, and it hasn't bitten me yet.

>And what the FFFFF am l suppose to use to remove the crankshaft pulley? l'm
>talking about the inner one... already got the outer off...

Heat the bolt with a torch to soften the LocTite.  If you go get a 6' pipe
to put on your breaker bar, you may have to buy a new timing gear after you
shear the keyway off.  Don't ask me how I know...

Mark Langford,  Huntsville, Alabama
mailto:langford@hiwaay.net
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford