Re: Auto - Manual Swap

tranny
pedal cluster
a few motor mounts (one, two, three?)
clutch (everything, flywheel and all, and the bolts, etc...)
clutch cable
linkage
shifter

that's all I can think of right now, I'm sure I'm leaving something out...
People have definitely done it. Do it! Decrease the total number of automatic
roccos in the world! Automatic 'roccos are EVIL! : )
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '86 Scirocco 8v (buy me!)
    '87 QSW