Re: 1.8 liter injection to a 2.0 liter head?

Uhhh...96 Jetta?  I guess thats a typo.  Since the 2.0L 16v only went from
90-92 here in north america (at least on the golf and jetta, not sure about
the passat).  You can definatly use your intake manifold on the jetta head,
but most people use the 1.8 head and mate it to the 2.0L block.  AFAIK, the
two heads are identical, with the exception of different flow rates between
the two.  It is generally agreed on that the 1.8L head with 2.0L block is
the best way to go for performance.  That is if you are not planning on
doing any head work (P&P etc).  The only advantage of swapping the whole
Motronic injection sysetem, is that is can be chipped, where the only cheap
mod you can do to CIS-E is get a fuel enrichment box from autotech or
techtonics.

	From what i've heard, the CIS-E system is good to 180hp or so, and
motronic is good for over 200.

		HTH,