Re: [tech][mk1][pulling out injectors]

I've done it many times, without problems, the following way:

 pry out the injector with large flat-blade screwdriver, just enough so
you can get a 12mm spanner part-way onto the injector body, i.e. under
the 14mm nut on the hose.
Make sure that there is enough of the back of the spanner jaw showing so
that you can get a corner of the screwdriver blade under the 14mm nut.
You should be able to twist against the nut and pry the injector out of
the seat far enough that it will come the rest of the way out with no
trouble.
Some light oil or petrol, squirted on the injectors, before you start
makes it easier.

HTH.

Ewan.
'85 2.0 Storm