Re: mk1 fuel line problems to injector

Hmm I know you said it was all fixed, but if you forget about it know, you
and i BOTH know that the thing will start leaking bad in the middle of a
500 mile trip or on a first date ya know? something lame like that. I would
just cruise to the local boneyard and grab a correct length fuel linjection
line off any of the rabbits, jettas, roccos, or even audis, saabs, volvos,
porche, etc etc. :) Thats what i like about CIS!!

dont forget mercedes benz, I actually saw a V8 MB in Ecology with the
biggest CIS air flow plate you'd ever seen maybe 100-120mm! i would've
grabbed it and tried to mount it up, but it was a downdraft instead of
updraft. So close!

At 02:18 PM 12/13/98 -0800, you wrote:

>  Okay, got new rings put on the injectors and all is peachie, except that
>the 2nd injector line is leaking right where the braided hose goes into
>the hexagonal nut.  Anyway to fix this without getting a new line?
>
> Andre'
> Neon Green 79
>

>--

Kevin Fry  '81 S 1.8
"You are what you drive: Acura Legend: I'm too bland for German cars."