Re: Piss on him!!!!!!!

> HELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Scirocco and any VW Basher can go to hell  !!!!!!!!!
>
> Greyson Crowe
> 76 Rabbit

     I hear this crap every day. I work at an auto parts store that's located
next to a shop. Many of my co workers and customers next door talk a lot of
shit about my car. I have a question for everyone: Why is it so many people
(mainly ford and chevy owners it seems like..) get so angry at the site of a
volkswagen? They don't care so much about bashing a nissan, mazda, toyota etc..
but vw's make them mad for some reason. Maybe cars that are fun to drive and
have some style
piss them off or make them jealous or something. Any thoughts?