Re: Questions

Well, I actually thought the cotton ball idea was kind of a wimpy way of
doing it...  mostly because they are so small it would take forever to
clean the whole rear window.  And I'm not the one who has this problem,
didn't post anything about nail polish remover not being the way to do
it.  It was mostly a joke, but if it rubbed you the wrong way then so be
it

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff