Way cool horns

I just spent the  day putting a new straight-6 Chevy engine in the
Philly region SCCA equipment truck, yippee.  I hate having this
non-VW grease under my nails.

Anyway, as part of the winter clean-up/ drive train replacement/
re-organize all the crap day, one of the guys donated a new set of
horns to the truck.  I need to get these for the autocross car!!!

117 dlb airhorns.  He got them at Pep-boys for about $40.  They are
plastic horns, but they are loud!!  That would be so cool to pull up
behind some dual axle pick-up and blow those beauties from my
Scirocco !!!!!!!!!!

This would go well with the Foldgers can exhaust tip.........

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA RE and Solo chair
78 DSP VW Scirocco regional champ 94, 95, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway(retired)
80 Scirocco-S  copper, 1.8L (will never run)
84 Scirocco (finally get it this weekend, maybe)